(Please ignore the old photo; I was so young then...)
It's hard to believe that my blog is already a whole month old. It seems like yesterday I started up; I suppose to some that's been going years, it may seem like nothing. In the course of the last month I've learnt;
- It won't happen overnight. Period. It may take ages for the first followers and comments to come in, but don't let that get you down!
- Reviews are not the end all of blogging. My 'October favourites' and 'Christmas Tag' have been viewed more than some of the product reviews.
- There are so many more wonderful and exciting brands out there that I never knew about before I started doing research for the blog - Etude House I'm looking at you
- There are so many ways to reach people these days; social media's reach knows no boundaries.
- Quite frankly my photography sucks. I need to majorly improve that aspect much more.
I can only hope that people continue to like this and find it interesting. After all, a blog is nothing but a lonely place without other people.
Louise x x