While this is technically my second nomination for the Liebster Award; it is my nomination from Kayleigh over at Hazelnut Musings that I am accepting.
The rules of the Liebster Award stand as:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the set questions provided to you by your nominator.
- Nominate an link to ten bloggers; especially those with less than 200 followers.
- Create a new list of ten questions to be passed on to your nominees.1. What do you like most about yourself?
This would be the moment when people may be like 'oh, I'm kind' or 'I'm open-hearted', but not me. I mean, I have an abundance of pretty great qualities about me, but that not what I like most.
I like my 'ability' to deal with other people's bad attitudes. Like, if you are rude or obnoxious to me, I'll be all like 'oh sorry, that's my problem' on the outside, while I plot your demise on the inside. It takes a LOT form me to truly unleash on a person. I am more likely to destroy people with being overly kind, than to put poison in your tea...
Harsh? Yes. But oh-so true.
I'm still a good person :)
2. What is your favourite book?
There's not really a singular book that holds my interest; I like a large variety: fantasy, historical, romance, horror. Put a book in front of me and I will read it. If I particularly like a book then I end up going into hibernation mode until it is complete. I have the bare minimum sleep and food, and won't leave the house. Needless to say, this is happening less and less...
The Mortal Instruments Series, Pride and Prejudice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Anne of the Green Gables, and many, many more.
3. What are your top three beauty products?
Loreal True Match Foundation in Ivory - my uneven skintone and freckles must be subdued.
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara in Noir - my eyes are my most acceptable feature; perhaps even 'pretty'?
Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup - hands down my favourite everyday nude lipstick at the moment!
4. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
I'd buy a home for me and my mum. A nice place, quite modern, with a garden for my pets to laze around in. A room for each of us with one or two spare. A nice large kitchen with a dining room, and a living room with sliding doors that led into the garden.
5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
I haven't really put much thought into it... someone like Anne from 'Anne of the Green Gables', or Alice from 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'. Someone who has had adventure, or done something exciting in their lives.
6. What's your favourite way to relax?
Doing my nails. Working on nail art is oddly soothing to my mind; the harder the pattern the happier I am!
7. What advice would you give to other bloggers?
If you want it, go get it! Who's going to stop you? No one but yourself. Don't be worried about gaining followers; I pour my soul into my blog, but only have two people following it. I don't care as it makes me happy to have it out there. Decide if what you want is the big 'beauty blogger, glitz and glam ideal lifestyle' or to get your ideas, thoughts and opinions about what matters to you out there!
8. If you could invite anyone for dinner, dead or alive, who would it be?
It would be Olly Murs, Michael Buble, or Will Young. My mum really loves them so it would make her day :)
9. If you could time travel, what time period would you got to? Why?
The Victorian Era; hands down! So Many films and books that I have experienced are centred on that period of time. I'd really like to experienc it for myself; the fashions, the lifestyle, the innovations etc.
10. What is your favourite quote?
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure" - George Edward Woodberry
The ten questions that I give to my nominees are:
1. What is the one word that makes you cringe?
2. Favourite beauty product?
3. Cat or dog?
4. What could you not live without?
5. What is your biggest blogging problem?
6. Top blogging tip?
7. Weather - rainy or sunny?
8. What is your favourite food?
9. Biggest pet peeve?
10. Were do you see yourself in ten years?
My nominees are :
Should you choose to accept your nomination please send me your links !